• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Worlds best bar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    NY for me was APT and 60 Thoms but they're both up their own @rse now I believe - This was back in 03
    LOL.

You know 60 Thoms was quite literally around the corner from me in NYC. Like I lived on Thompson and Prince - it was one of my locals in 2003 ...
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Not quite but *you* haven't seen the two of us in the same room...
      ha ha - that's a very good point!!!

I'm still sceptical!!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        ha ha - that's a very good point!!!

I'm still sceptical!!
        I've seen the two of them sneak off holding hands when they thought no one was watching at my first CUK doo ...

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
          LOL.

You know 60 Thoms was quite literally around the corner from me in NYC. Like I lived on Thompson and Prince - it was one of my locals in 2003 ...
          Was it Earl on the door IIRC?

Comment

I've seen the two of them sneak off holding hands when they thought no one was watching at my first CUK doo ...
            We didn't sneak off and we also knew you lot would be looking...

Comment

Was it Earl on the door IIRC?
              Fck knows, I'm not a big fan of bouncers.

Though saying that, I've got dim memories of a big black dude on the door quite often - that who you mean?

Comment

Fck knows, I'm not a big fan of bouncers.

Though saying that, I've got dim memories of a big black dude on the door quite often - that who you mean?
                Aye, that's him. Big flipper

Comment

Aye, that's him. Big flipper
                  Small world indeed.

Used to love the merc bar close by that as well (Saw David Bowie in there one time, and that chick from spiderman). Two favourite bars in Soho, not like there was as shortage though ...

Comment

Small world indeed.

Used to love the merc bar close by that as well (Saw David Bowie in there one time, and that chick from spiderman). Two favourite bars in Soho, not like there was as shortage though ...
                    It's a long way to go for a CUK meet up though

One of the guys I was there with is still living in Soho somewhere. I should try to catch up.

You ever used to sit outside Felix cafe and people watch

Comment

It's a long way to go for a CUK meet up though

One of the guys I was there with is still living in Soho somewhere. I should try to catch up.

You ever used to sit outside Felix cafe and people watch
                      I'm having a good day today, but this is making me a bit NYC home sick ...

good ******* times.

Comment

Working...
                      X