• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Worlds best bar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either this:

or this:

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Enjoyed it here a few years back.
      Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
      Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

spent a few years getting whazzed in this place. the remotes pub in britain

puff inn

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          NY for me was APT and 60 Thoms but they're both up their own @rse now I believe - This was back in 03

Milkbar in hamburg just for the atmosphere when the owner is in form.

Closer to home was always Floyds Cafe in Cardiff but I'm not allowed to go there anymore as Mrs PL has issues with the owners. Besides it's not as fun anymore.

The roof of the Camel Bar in Sharm but mostly cos it means I'm on holiday and diving today/tomorrow
          Jumpers for goalposts - urrr - grazed knees - ooh
          "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

BTW is it "resurrect a thread day"?
            "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
              Either this:

or this:

Ahhh...

I see what you did there.

Tone

Comment

Originally posted by Tingles View Post
                Ahhh...

I see what you did there.

Tone
                He's trying to lure people off their new year diets and detoxes
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                X