• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're out on a mate's motor cruiser put-putting up the Thames.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
      Hmmmm - how come it's always you who pays?
      Pah! It was your idea. You said we should hook up, can't expect her to put out without a little wining and dining do you

Er a real answer .... becuase I'm a nice guy? Getting taken out on Tuesday so I'm hoping she'll (different person to last night) will pay then. Then again I'm also hoping she'll sleep with me

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        Getting taken out on Tuesday so I'm hoping she'll (different person to last night) will pay then. Then again I'm also hoping she'll sleep with me

Dont you feel pressured into sleeping with her just because she's paying mind!!! You're not a piece of meat!!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Dont you feel pressured into sleeping with her just because she's paying mind!!! You're not a piece of meat!!
          your right Sal, positive thinking, SP look at yourself in the mirror beforehand and repeat

"your a big hard long piece of man meat grrrrr".. go get 'em tiger
          Last edited by chef; 7 August 2009, 12:17.
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Picking DD1 up in a couple hours.
            DD1&2 swimming lessons Sat morning, afternoon walking around scarecrow festival in local village.
            Sunday bowling and roast dinner

Comment

Damn right. She better show she respects me or she'll be getting the cold shoulder even if she is foxy as hell.

Comment

Damn right. She better show she respects me or she'll be getting the cold shoulder even if she is foxy as hell.
                Do let us know ....
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

And if that doesnt go to plan I'm sure SA knows a couple of game Geordie lasses who could help you out
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Brother in law's stag party. Messy.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                      Brother in law's stag party. Messy.
                      Particularly as he seems to already be married

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                      Do let us know ....
                      I have every confidence in my crash and burn.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      And if that doesnt go to plan I'm sure SA knows a couple of game Geordie lasses who could help you out
                      Nah, though she is hapy to suggest I hook up with my mates wife after too much vino

Sockpuppet in not letting it go mode

Comment

Working...
                      X