• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Cyberman Party's party manifesto

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    of Irish people....

ah well it's ok... he thinks I'm welsh... moron!
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      Sterilise them I guess.... depend how often thay wash their hands I should think.
      spoons
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Sterilise them I guess.... depend how often thay wash their hands I should think.
        Do they lick the potato?
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I'd love to know the cybertory ancestory, I bet he's not that far from immigrant blood
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Quite a lot for me - I'm obsessed with washing hands and teeth (I get funny looks in the office) I'm also obsessed with hand cream
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
              Do they lick the potato?
              We are nation of potato fiends... lick, chew, chomp, suck... pick one
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

You missed out makeing all drugs class A and making possesion of a Class A drug a mandatory life sentence ( asuming he hasn't managed to get the death sentance reintroduced).
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Zippy.... he will have come in his pants reading that .... tut tut...
                  Well thanks for that image CM. It has rather spoiled my afternoon
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Quite a lot for me - I'm obsessed with washing hands and teeth (I get funny looks in the office) I'm also obsessed with hand cream
                    Hand cream, eh.

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

We are nation of potato fiends... lick, chew, chomp, suck... pick one

Comment

Working...
                      X