• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Giving up alcohol

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the discussions iv'e had, they seem to be quite happy to perform that act as well
    Last edited by mcquiggd; 7 November 2005, 18:20.
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
      Well perhaps you dont need a tin opener to get their knickers off but there will be a price to pay.

PS best for Phoneix to use Lecker Conche phrase is far more polite.
      ... stitches ...

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
        2k a month is easy... 1k in one day on champagne, long island iced teas, a £275 bottle of Chateau Latour '78, a £175 quid bottle of white (cant remember which), oh and some food and a romatic view over Edinburgh from the balcony of the Tower Restaurant at 1am on our own...

Thats why I contract I guess. I have to to support the lifestyle...!
        That's the downside of contracting IMHO: you get to taste a lifestyle that you can't actually support.

Comment

oh forgot to mention (my friend just reminded me) that before I did all the grinding and butt dancing with the army officers, we all (3 girls) pretended to be lesbians .. and started to simulate a 3 way loooooong sexy snog (very special technique) .. that got the attention of every bloke .... so there ...

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
            oh forgot to mention (my friend just reminded me) that before I did all the grinding and butt dancing with the army officers, we all (3 girls) pretended to be lesbians .. and started to simulate a 3 way loooooong sexy snog (very special technique) .. that got the attention of every bloke .... so there ...
            OOOooooohhhhhh you cheeky minx. It is a bit early to be doing that sort of thing to us blokes dear!

Thanks........ see you later............. I need to go now
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

And if that doesn't seal it for any remaining doubters that this is in fact Sandy, you are beyond hope!

Comment

Lucifer.. no need to post your ugly picture here so early .... in the past when I was talking about my hubby you insisted am a man, then when I say I am no longer married , you insist am a woman who killed her hubby ..... now you revert to your old assumption again... get off your far arse and loose the lard man ...... eeeeeewwww, your picture put me off my breakfast ....... but then again, I think of the gorgeous army officers, and I think there is hope in this world.....

btw: did I tell you guys what my manager last week did to me?? all project team went out to the pub, when we were leaving he groped my arse, then smacked it hard... I was taken by surprise, so I just laughed... pity I should have pretended I was really angry and take the company to court.. get paid for harassment etc .... hmmmm

Comment

btw: did I tell you guys what my manager last week did to me?? all project team went out to the pub, when we were leaving he groped my arse, then smacked it hard
                  Let me take you to a...
                  Gay bar! Gay bar!

Comment

Lucifer.. no need to post your ugly picture here so early .... in the past when I was talking about my hubby you insisted am a man, then when I say I am no longer married , you insist am a woman who killed her hubby ..... now you revert to your old assumption again... get off your far arse and loose the lard man ...... eeeeeewwww, your picture put me off my breakfast ....... but then again, I think of the gorgeous army officers, and I think there is hope in this world.....

btw: did I tell you guys what my manager last week did to me?? all project team went out to the pub, when we were leaving he groped my arse, then smacked it hard... I was taken by surprise, so I just laughed... pity I should have pretended I was really angry and take the company to court.. get paid for harassment etc .... hmmmm
                    Assuming you are a woman for a minute. If you did take the company to court you would be admitting to being an employee.

As a contractor in this instance your only option is to instigate a private prosecution against the guy in question. Anything else is subject to employee protection rights which as a contractor you shouldn't have.

Comment

Working...
                    X