• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Met Office that do the Climate Change predictions....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does a weather forecast have to do with climate change? If the shipping forecast is inaccurate, will you also post about that as evidence against climate change?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      What does a weather forecast have to do with climate change? If the shipping forecast is inaccurate, will you also post about that as evidence against climate change?
      You're wasting your time arguing with the cretins. Sadly they don't have the intellectual apparatus.
      I would have thought you had this figured out by now.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

If the bloke down the chippy sells me a meat pie and says 'you'll love that '
        and I found half a mouse in it, I wouldn't buy a pastie off of him

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I'll tell what is has you stupid *****. It's the same people, using the same computers, using similar mathematical and statistical modelling based on input data.

They make predictions on the weather that are generally 100% inaccurate (and can be proven) and yet the same people using the same techniques expect us to believe they are correct about climate.

In 50/500 years people will piss themselves laughing at the these idiot public sector cocks who are clueless in the extreme.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            I'll tell what is has you stupid *****. It's the same people, using the same computers, using similar mathematical and statistical modelling based on input data.

They make predictions on the weather that are generally 100% inaccurate (and can be proven) and yet the same people using the same techniques expect us to believe they are correct about climate.

In 50/500 years people will piss themselves laughing at the these idiot public sector cocks who are clueless in the extreme.

HTH
            haven't you heard the old saying, 'dont get angry - use a chippy analogy'

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Well let us see. Long term predictions made by using speculative hypothetical data and wildly fluctuating computer modelling that ultimately turns out to be entirely incorrect and in need of a revised estimate. Is the penny dropping yet?
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

you stupid *****.
                Look in the mirror. That's you, that is.

He asked you a question. You responded with an insult and a load of bollux assumptions.
                Not the sharpest tool eh?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  haven't you heard the old saying, 'dont get angry - use a chippy analogy'

Sorry I meant ******* stupid uneducated thick as pigtulip cock sucking dickhead who couldn't think or draw parallels or see sense if their pathetic feebleminded existence depended on it.

Comment

Sorry I meant ******* stupid uneducated thick as pigtulip cock sucking dickhead who couldn't think or draw parallels or see sense if their pathetic feebleminded existence depended on it.
                    You after another week-long CUK holiday?
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      Well let us see. Long term predictions made by using speculative hypothetical data and wildly fluctuating computer modelling that ultimately turns out to be entirely incorrect and in need of a revised estimate. Is the penny dropping yet?

You're so stupid you make me larf. You're like the ignorant pub bore who repeats a load of twaddle every day and concludes every statement with "Stands to reason, dunnit".

Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X