• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Met Office that do the Climate Change predictions....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    You after another week-long CUK holiday?
    I think his sad Walter Mitty life is getting to him
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Sorry I meant ******* stupid uneducated thick as pigtulip cock sucking dickhead who couldn't think or draw parallels or see sense if their pathetic feebleminded existence depended on it.
      oh. right.

Anyways Al Gore has predicted there will be no ice at the North Pole in a few years, so I guess we will know then

eventually the penny will drop that when someone is 100% wrong every time, there is no point listening to them

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        You're so stupid you make me larf. You're like the ignorant pub bore who repeats a load of twaddle every day and concludes every statement with "Stands to reason, dunnit".

This from someone who accused DP of not answering a question.

No doubt you have some stats to prove your point, just no pertinent actual supportive data though. Honestly, if brains were made of dynamite sg, you would have insufficient to blow your nose.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          This from someone who accused DP of not answering a question.

No doubt you have some stats to prove your point, just no pertinent actual supportive data though. Honestly, if brains were made of dynamite sg, you would have insufficient to blow your nose.
          I would love to make him play hockey with THIS hockey stick. He'd probably break both legs and score an own goal

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
          X