• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Betrayed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by expat View Post
    We should apply the Golden Rule to them, and do as they would do unto us.
    Ahhh, good old W100. I remember that module well.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      However, it must be observed that the Septics have never ratified their part of the treaty, so this is entirely one way.

From the UK to the US...

You can imagine the fuss if we tried to extradite a Septic under similar circumstances.

Who cares !! Why should we try to protect our criminals. We are too damn soft. The US can have all of our murderers and execute the lot of them as far as I am concerned. Then we might have a deterrent at last !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
        Who cares !! Why should we try to protect our criminals. We are too damn soft. The US can have all of our murderers and execute the lot of them as far as I am concerned. Then we might have a deterrent at last !!
        OMG, I've just realised I sound like CyberIdiot.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
          OMG, I've just realised I sound like CyberIdiot.

No, the nice thing is that no matter how bad you get, you never get that bad.

Comment

Until it is ratified by Congress and not a one sided arrangement this treaty should be ignored. Except when it suits us, Abu Hamza etc.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Hang him.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

I bet there's lots of mentally ill people in prisons. It's one of the best places for them IMO, bearing in mind the lack of suitable facilities elsewhere.
                Actually prisons create alot of mental illness and don't have the facilities to treat in most cases....

Comment

Originally posted by JamieMoles View Post
                  Actually prisons create alot of mental illness and don't have the facilities to treat in most cases....

I agree, but they are better to be alive and run that risk than suffer the dreadful death that their victims did. It's part of the sentence as far as I am concerned. Don't do the crime and you won't need to do the time.

Comment

I agree, but they are better to be alive and run that risk than suffer the dreadful death that their victims did. It's part of the sentence as far as I am concerned. Don't do the crime and you won't need to do the time.

Those who are mentaly incapacitated are not capable of making rational decisions nor understanding consequences. Where you and I understand the difference between right and wrong and choose our actions they do not. They simply do not "commit" crimes.

Prison is no place for them. Those who are inept are targets for bullying and manipulation of the worst sorts and those who are violent are a threat to other inmates and officers alike and they are a threat to the peaceful running of the prison.

There are very few prison officers trained to look after the mentaly ill, let alone care for them.

We need more institutions to cope with these people. Prison is not the answer.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                      Those who are mentaly incapacitated are not capable of making rational decisions nor understanding consequences. Where you and I understand the difference between right and wrong and choose our actions they do not. They simply do not "commit" crimes.

Prison is no place for them. Those who are inept are targets for bullying and manipulation of the worst sorts and those who are violent are a threat to other inmates and officers alike and they are a threat to the peaceful running of the prison.

There are very few prison officers trained to look after the mentaly ill, let alone care for them.

We need more institutions to cope with these people. Prison is not the answer.

I'm referring to those that develop mental problems while serving a sentence. DOH!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X