• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

B-b-q

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've vowled never to moan about the whether being "too hot" It annoys the hell out of me when people do that.

They moan even more when its cold!!!
    l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Originally posted by MrToast View Post
      Your friends have funny names.
      Your quotes have the wrong punctuation. You funny bugger.

‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
        I've vowled never to moan about the whether being "too hot"
        I've consonanted the same.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          Your quotes have the wrong punctuation. You funny bugger.

Apologies MM. Artistic license?
          King of Chutney.

Bring back Chetty - Lord of all things Chet!

Comment

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
            I've vowled never to moan about the whether being "too hot" It annoys the hell out of me when people do that.

They moan even more when its cold!!!
            OOOOOOOOO! AAAAAAAAAAA! EEEEEEEEEEE!
            King of Chutney.

Bring back Chetty - Lord of all things Chet!

Comment

Looks like sitting on my balcony may not be the best option tonight.
              One hell of a sound and light display going on here at the moment.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I have been invited to a strawberry, champers and bbq evening tonight....

Bring it on....
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                  Looks like sitting on my balcony may not be the best option tonight.
                  One hell of a sound and light display going on here at the moment.
                  It may be because I'm from the north (waaaaaaaaaaay further north than Geordieland) but I love son et lumiere. The best one I ever saw was in Saudi Arabia and went on for about 35 minutes - Churchill probably saw it as well, we spent the next two days mopping everything up and drying everything out and getting letters from home about "how's your tan coming".

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
                    It may be because I'm from the north (waaaaaaaaaaay further north than Geordieland) but I love son et lumiere. The best one I ever saw was in Saudi Arabia and went on for about 35 minutes - Churchill probably saw it as well, we spent the next two days mopping everything up and drying everything out and getting letters from home about "how's your tan coming".
                    I love thunder storms. I am awe struck and inspired by the powers of nature. This one is building up to be impressive.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

It's hot and humid and grey up in Durham. And we don't have a garden in our city-house anyway, or even a yard.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X