• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New citizenship test

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phoenix
    "Your My wife now"
    We would love you to join us!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      Bollox. I'd say if some person from remote Pakistani village who came here on arranged married would know for sure things like in what order those Saint days should be or whether invitation for police interview is optional or not, then one may say this person is away of local things, and thus can be called naturalised. The fact that you need to read one book is irrelevant -- they had to be reasonable and compile all required knowledge into one book, this is done for driving tests and I'd say its more dangerous to give some retard a driving license for a car that can kill lots of people than give passport.

Its a good first move from NOTHING (no oath, no english test, no local knowldge test).
      I'd like to comment further, but I haven't got a clue what you're on about.

Comment

Originally posted by planetit
        I haven't got a clue
        That never stopped you before....

Comment

Working...
        X