• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HTC new smart phone: FAIL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the new Apple car mind.

http://www.everybodysucksbutus.com/w...mercedes_9.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Have you ever developed a mobile phone UI?
      Yes, several.
      You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Comment

When society looks back on the Recession Years, one thing that will stand out is the collective wаnk-fest that is the Apple iPhone. If it were a music genre it would be glam disco, and I hope it and its fans all suffer the same fate.
        Last edited by swamp; 25 June 2009, 10:19.
        Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Amiga500 View Post
          Yes, several.
          Name and shame.

I helped to develop the Nokia Telematics unit for Daimler Chrysler, Audi and Volkswagen.

Your turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Name and shame.

I helped to develop the Nokia Telematics unit for Daimler Chrysler, Audi and Volkswagen.

Your turn.
            I don't really know what you're on about, but if you've got anything to do with that iDrive POS you're going straight to the ignore list.

‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I asked my friend what his new IPhone was like and he said "great, check this out" he opens up a wee piano program with hardly more than an octave of keys and starts hitting random notes.

"yes, that really is great" I said.

Comment

My "mate" showed me how great the iPhone was with a virtual light sabre.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  I asked my friend what his new IPhone was like and he said "great, check this out" he opens up a wee piano program with hardly more than an octave of keys and starts hitting random notes.

"yes, that really is great" I said.
                  Did he show you the app that turns all of the next train info from National Rail into something useful?

Did he show you the app that tells you when the next tube train is due to arrive?

Did he show you the Skype app?

Did he show you the Logmein app?

Did he show you the Maps app?

Did he show you the seamless integration with MobileMe calendars & Contacts OTA?
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    Did he show you the app that turns all of the next train info from National Rail into something useful?

Did he show you the app that tells you when the next tube train is due to arrive?

Did he show you the Skype app?

Did he show you the Logmein app?

Did he show you the Maps app?

Did he show you the seamless integration with MobileMe calendars & Contacts OTA?
                    I have a 2 year old Microsoft Mobile phone that can do all of that bar the MobileME stuff obviously. Don't know about the tube one mind as I have no need for it.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                      I have a 2 year old Microsoft Mobile phone that can do all of that bar the MobileME stuff obviously. Don't know about the tube one mind as I have no need for it.
                      Even Skype & Logmein?

Skype was utter crap on my WinMo phone. I didn't use Logmein at the time, but I seriously doubt it had the guts to use it.

Comment

Working...
                      X