• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

School Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys,

A book to offer to your ladies for Xmas, Birthdays, anytime... QUICKLY PLSE, before it gets out of control!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty...ink.features11

Comment

Originally posted by Le Rosbif View Post
      Guys,

A book to offer to your ladies for Xmas, Birthdays, anytime... QUICKLY PLSE, before it gets out of control!

It's amazing how many French women smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        It's amazing how many French women smoke.
        It's the friction.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          It's the friction.
          Lol, you beat me on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Le Rosbif View Post
            Guys,

If you think the UK is bad, try living with the septics.

I knew a fella who claimed to have done a 72oz steak like this (it may have been there I don't remember).

Eating meat like a yank, drinking like a Brit, stress of a trader - it's no wonder I'm a burnt out wreck.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Male staff who are walking upstairs behind girls don't know where to look
              If they were nubile young things, I know I would. For these two, I also know where to look - anywhere else!

Chloe and Stacey Tate say they would feel like 'men' in trousers
              Well, their mother looks like one and they're not far off...
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                If they were nubile young things, I know I would. For these two, I also know where to look - anywhere else!

Well, their mother looks like one and they're not far off...
                All 3 of them look like they're in their mid 40's, that's a truly grim picture.

The parent (I'm not convinced it's female) complaining about their femininity if trousers are imposed needs to contemplate the meaning of the word and the function of a school for that matter.

I'm not sure that even Captain Ahab would venture a volley of harpoons at those in fear that they'd eat his ship.

Comment

Its not fair

Have some sympathy

They only have their dole cheques, they can't afford long skirts, price goes up after 10 metres of cloth.

Scary pictures
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X