• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Naturally induce labour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FSM with Cheddar View Post
    Have you not been following MaryPoppins trials and tribulations in the man department?
    Ha, I am flattered anyone remembers! d000hg, it's not an option because the father disappeared from the scene a few months ago, and used the opportunity to reveal what an utter goon he is. So I am guessing it will be years before it IS an option again!!
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      I have two kids

wifey managed not to lay a cable during either.

there are some other stories but we will leave them in the maternity room!
      My sister has promised to tell me gleefully if I do. Giving birth really seems to mean the abandonment of all dignity, but luckily I didn't have much to start with
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        My sister has promised to tell me gleefully if I do. Giving birth really seems to mean the abandonment of all dignity, but luckily I didn't have much to start with
        I recommend not eating 2 avocado for breakfast like my wife did. Made an awful looking mess when the gas and air made her

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          I recommend not eating 2 avocado for breakfast like my wife did. Made an awful looking mess when the gas and air made her
          Eeeeww!!
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Eeeeww!!
            WSS

Comment

Ha, I am flattered anyone remembers! d000hg, it's not an option because the father disappeared from the scene a few months ago, and used the opportunity to reveal what an utter goon he is. So I am guessing it will be years before it IS an option again!!
              I'm sure there are tons of guys who have a thing about banging a pregnant chick. Or desperate to bang a chick regardless of condition, come to that Have you asked AtW?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

So I am guessing it will be years before it IS an option again!!
                Don't put yourself down. Alcohol works wonders

Comment

My only advice to dads is.....no matter how much your tempted. Don't look.

Comment

Working...
                  X