• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Welcome.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Sure he will
    Do you know the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary?
    And I think they're removing the word "naive" as well.
    However "cretin" will stay in - its too useful.
    As I am not possesed of your psychic powers I can not tell if this man is a liar or not so choose to see his actions before making judgement.
    I expect he will be shown up for what he is sometime soon, but I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt untill then.
    It must be nice for you living in a world where you know everything.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
      The problem is Mich that this can be seen to be somewhat true. Even the BBC are pointing out that offshoring and intra company transfers are costing jobs. Golden Clown is frightenongly enthusiastic about work being done in India. Those oil refinery chaps could see work that they could do being done by cheaper foreign labour.
      The BNP having been chanting the British jobs for British workers for some time. The Clown might have said it, but his actions say the opposite.
      I can see people becoming less and less squemish about racism if it means keeping their jobs.
      There's certainly a point here, but what I see is actually a failure of many European businesses and governments to get to grips with the competition from lower wage countries, and a short sightedness about the new EU countries. One the one hand we see western businesses trying to compete with the plenty cheapness offered by Indian companies; that's a guaranteed loss. We can only compete on quality and service and can never beat the Indians on price. As for the EU, twenty years ago people were complaining about cheap labour from Italy and Spain flooding the Northern European job markets; that's not happening any more as wages in Italy and Spain have now reached or nearly reached parity with northern Europe. That will happen in Eastern Europe too, because they're part of the same trading bloc and playing by the same rules; end the EU and you give complete freedom to eastern European countries to outcompete our industries on price, not only in the short term, but long term too. Unfortunately our politicians don't do a good job of explaining this.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
        "Liecester is full of none whites, and that is why you are all here at this meeting", tulip like that.
        Believe it or not, this is a genuine concern of many people who are not racist. They see their values and their culture being swamped by immigrants. There is a genuine worry that areas of the UK are being turned into foreign enclaves.

I'll tell you this, if I see that Nick Griffin on my street he will get more than an egg thrown at him. If we dont start fighting facism now, when they are securing seats in euro parliament ffs, when do we? When they get seats at westminster? When they get into power? When they start rounded up blacks/browns/yellows and gassing them?

There is no room for facism in this country. And we cannot stand idly by and watch this scum come to power.
        That my friend is fascism at its best. The people are entitled to elect who ever they like. None of us have the right to deny others a duly elected government of choice no matter how distasteful we find it.
        If the majority want a fascist government then they are entitled to it.
        The BNP are going through the political process. You seem to want to be a dictator.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

I can't stand that *osser and the rest of the BNP nutcases.
          On the election run up I kept a bucket of water by the front door waiting for one of these n*bs to knock on my door.

They didn't even come. How unsporting of them. Maybe next year.

Comment

Originally posted by s2budd View Post
            I can't stand that *osser and the rest of the BNP nutcases.
            On the election run up I kept a bucket of water by the front door waiting for one of these n*bs to knock on my door.

They didn't even come. How unsporting of them. Maybe next year.
            Thta would constitute assault.
            Would a criminal record really be worth it when you can best defeat them by taking a walk to a polling station and making a small mark against another candidate?

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

As I am not possesed of your psychic powers I can not tell if this man is a liar or not so choose to see his actions before making judgement.
              I expect he will be shown up for what he is sometime soon, but I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt untill then.
              It must be nice for you living in a world where you know everything.
              You really must be as thick as 2 short planks. Or a troll.
              Either way I can't help you, so I'm out.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                so I'm out.
                Thank **** for that.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Believe it or not, this is a genuine concern of many people who are not racist. They see their values and their culture being swamped by immigrants. There is a genuine worry that areas of the UK are being turned into foreign enclaves.
                  Just because someone isnt white doesnt mean they are a foriegn imigrant. They were just born here with a different skin tone. The facists are just exploiting the fears of the population that are a little hard of thinking.

That my friend is fascism at its best.
                  I disagree, its knowing the difference between what is right and what is wrong wrong. You honestly think that the world wouldnt have been a better place if someone in Germany had stood up to the facists earlier - before they gained power?

Standing idly by and whistling in the wind isnt an option. These people and their true intentions should be exposed.
                  The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Not the point

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                    last time I checked they were not exactly welcoming to asians and blacks to their party and want them out of the country. If that is not racism what is ?
                    What does it matter what it is? He has his policies and he was voted for in as close to a fair and democratic process as we have.

Why suddenly does everybody think just because they strongly disagree with what NG stands for that somehow its more acceptable to throw eggs at him that at someone else, becuase of his policies?

The whole point of a representative government and democracy is as best as possible to represent the people of any given country. Its not perfect but what is?

If an openly racist facist leader gets voted in, if enough people actually GAF, then they will vote him out again. Throwing eggs at him is unacceptable no matter what he stands for.

Possibly the other parties will get their fark ing act together and deliver a coherent policy on immigration becuase of this, instead of tut tutting about him.

Here for hoping.
                    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Just because someone isnt white doesnt mean they are a foriegn imigrant. They were just born here with a different skin tone. The facists are just exploiting the fears of the population that are a little hard of thinking..
                      That is where the BNP falls apart. There are many Brits who come from foreign stock and they are as commited to Britain as the rest of us. The problem is that there are nth generation Brits who still believe they are of another nation. It is thay that people are really concerned about, but they end up labelling all of them as one.

I disagree, its knowing the difference between what is right and what is wrong wrong. You honestly think that the world wouldnt have been a better place if someone in Germany had stood up to the facists earlier - before they gained power?

Standing idly by and whistling in the wind isnt an option. These people and their true intentions should be exposed.
                      Sorry, but we live in a democracy and the people have the right to vote for who ever they wish. The world would be a better place without any number of leaders.

Simple fact is that the denial of political freedom is fascist. The use of force to silence ones political opponenets is fascist. The spreading of lies and propaganda about ones political opponents is fascist.

The only legitimate way of opposing parties like the BNP is to offer a political alternative. While they continue to use this legitimate mechanism we have to support their right to do so no matter how distasteful we find them.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Working...
                      X