• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Welcome.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are people so shocked that a large number of people are racist?Apartheid was the dominant policy of the British Empire which is within living memory.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
      if people want to protest against labour , why vote for a racist party ,
      why not for the greens or some other loony party.
      Voting for an openly racist party means only one thing which is you are a racist yourself although you might not admit it.
      I do not think the BNP vote is a protest vote.
      You do not have to agree with every policy of a party to vote for them. Sometimes you vote for a best fit.
      BNP is not openly racist, in fact they deny they are racist and state time and time again that anybody legally resident in and making a contribution too Britain is welcome.
      Not sure I believe them, but I can not prove otherwise.

I also find it amusing that Griffin, as an Englishman living in Wales does not get the irony.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

if people want to protest against labour , why vote for a racist party ,
        why not for the greens or some other loony party.
        Voting for an openly racist party means only one thing which is you are a racist yourself although you might not admit it.
        Because the Greens aren't proposing the closure of our borders and cutting down on the inward migration of cheap labour which is the percieved threat du jour to your average working class chap who feels that he's about to lose his job!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
          BNP is not openly racist, in fact they deny they are racist and state time and time again that anybody legally resident in and making a contribution too Britain is welcome.
          last time I checked they were not exactly welcoming to asians and blacks to their party and want them out of the country. If that is not racism what is ?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Because the Greens aren't proposing the closure of our borders and cutting down on the inward migration of cheap labour which is the percieved threat du jour to your average working class chap who feels that he's about to lose his job!
            In the modern world of work 'your average working class chap' is always in danger of losing his job if he doesn't have highly marketable skills, simply because technological advances mean his work can be done by a machine or by less people. People who fear for their jobs need to start by looking at themselves and what skills they have or can develop to sell in the future instead of 'blaming the darkies' for everything. This is what I hate most about the whole BNP idea; it all boils down and has always boiled down to 'blame somebody else'. Blame the brown folk, blame the EU, blame the Muslims, blame the gypsies, blame the lefties, blame the Irish, blame the gays, blame the mentally incapable, but don't ever exercise a bit of self criticism and think about how to take responsibility for your own life and your own surroundings.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              In the modern world of work 'your average working class chap' is always in danger of losing his job if he doesn't have highly marketable skills, simply because technological advances mean his work can be done by a machine or by less people. People who fear for their jobs need to start by looking at themselves and what skills they have or can develop to sell in the future instead of 'blaming the darkies' for everything. This is what I hate most about the whole BNP idea; it all boils down and has always boiled down to 'blame somebody else'. Blame the brown folk, blame the EU, blame the Muslims, blame the gypsies, blame the lefties, blame the Irish, blame the gays, blame the mentally incapable, but don't ever exercise a bit of self criticism.
              You are of course correct. However, your average "working class chap" doesn't think that way.

Comment

last time I checked they were not exactly welcoming to asians and blacks to their party and want them out of the country. If that is not racism what is ?
                Like I said, they have stated that they are not racist and that all legal and contributing entrants are welcome in the UK. Griffin made it quite clear in an interview I saw last night that he intends to represent all members of his community in Europe and will deal fairly with any constituent who comes to him no matter their race creed or colour.
                That does not sound racist to me.

I do feel the BNP are getting too much press.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

...he intends to represent all members of his community in Europe and will deal fairly with any constituent who comes to him no matter their race creed or colour.
                  Sure he will
                  Do you know the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary?
                  And I think they're removing the word "naive" as well.
                  However "cretin" will stay in - its too useful.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    This is what I hate most about the whole BNP idea; it all boils down and has always boiled down to 'blame somebody else'. Blame the brown folk, blame the EU, blame the Muslims, blame the gypsies, blame the lefties, blame the Irish, blame the gays, blame the mentally incapable, but don't ever exercise a bit of self criticism and think about how to take responsibility for your own life and your own surroundings.
                    The problem is Mich that this can be seen to be somewhat true. Even the BBC are pointing out that offshoring and intra company transfers are costing jobs. Golden Clown is frightenongly enthusiastic about work being done in India. Those oil refinery chaps could see work that they could do being done by cheaper foreign labour.
                    The BNP having been chanting the British jobs for British workers for some time. The Clown might have said it, but his actions say the opposite.
                    I can see people becoming less and less squemish about racism if it means keeping their jobs.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Like I said, they have stated that they are not racist.
                      Some people here seriously need to wake up. These animals ARE racist, that is their whole reason for exsisting. Have a look at some of their meetings on youtube, eg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzAnPO_ORmA

"Liecester is full of none whites, and that is why you are all here at this meeting", tulip like that.

I'll tell you this, if I see that Nick Griffin on my street he will get more than an egg thrown at him. If we dont start fighting facism now, when they are securing seats in euro parliament ffs, when do we? When they get seats at westminster? When they get into power? When they start rounded up blacks/browns/yellows and gassing them?

There is no room for facism in this country. And we cannot stand idly by and watch this scum come to power.
                      Last edited by Pickle2; 10 June 2009, 09:24.
                      The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Working...
                      X