• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coping strategies please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read stuff about the project? And I don't mean actually read stuff, I mean sit there looking at word documents so you look busy and if you're asked what you're doing you tell them you're reading stuff.

If they have anything for you to do they will give it to you. All you need to do is ensure they are aware you are just reading stuff and leave it to them to do something about it.

If they're happy to just have you doing nothing that's up to them. Ignore this so called passive aggressive person, they're just upset they don't make any money I expect. Not your problem.

Comment

If you are asked to fill out an internal timesheet then you fill one out.

If you are ever asked what you did then you refer to the internal timesheet.

If you have nothing to do then you post on CUK.

Contractors who make waves get benched.
      Cats are evil.

Comment

can you post your agency and skillset? im looking for this type of gig, kthx.

Comment

Working...
        X