• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BNP Win - What ya think?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    No we're not.

No, SA is right - sometimes there is some truth in cliches.

I used to wonder whether our ideas about 'British tolerance' and 'fair play' were just self-serving cliches but I am now 100% convinced that Britain is the most non-xenophobic country in western europe.

France, Belgium, Holland and Austria all have parties just as bad as the BNP that regularly take a much larger proportion of the vote. Mainstream parties in Belgium have responded by embarking on something that looks suspicously like apartheid-lite.

European values my @rse.

Comment

Professor Tom Logan, of Reading University, said: "Prolonged recessions do have a tendency to expose our inner racist ****nut, but it subsides once you get a new credit card."

Ah I love him!!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Rantor View Post
        No, SA is right - sometimes there is some truth in cliches.

I used to wonder whether our ideas about 'British tolerance' and 'fair play' were just self-serving cliches but I am now 100% convinced that Britain is the most non-xenophobic country in western europe.

France, Belgium, Holland and Austria all have parties just as bad as the BNP that regularly take a much larger proportion of the vote. Mainstream parties in Belgium have responded by embarking on something that looks suspicously like apartheid-lite.

European values my @rse.
        Indeed. I've spent a lot of time in CEE (Czech and Slovak Republics mostly) and the amount of racism - both blatant and underhanded - is appalling.

Comment

No we're not.

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          Once you revealed yourself to have a real live heart the other week, my faith in humanity was once again restored
          It's not his!!!

Zeity lent it to him last month and he hasn't given it back!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            It's not his!!!

Zeity lent it to him last month and he hasn't given it back!
            Ah I knew there must've been some logical explaination!

Edit: And yes, it IS more logical that a giant alien lizard gave DimPrawn a heart, rather than him actually have one!
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

There was something on the news about how the BNP had already been in touch with other far-right, fascist, nationalist parties from other Euro-states to investgate how they could work together over Europe. Hmmm. Hasn't that been tried before?
              Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Rantor View Post
                SA is right
                You dont hear that very often!

Can we linger on it?

SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right...

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                  There was something on the news about how the BNP had already been in touch with other far-right, fascist, nationalist parties from other Euro-states to investgate how they could work together over Europe. Hmmm. Hasn't that been tried before?
                  Hold on a sec.

I've been to Nurnberg. I like it, please don't go back there you fascist ****tards!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                    You dont hear that very often!

Can we linger on it?

SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right...

Even a deaf pig answers the dinner bell occasionally

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                      Even a deaf pig answers the dinner bell occasionally
                      Are you calling me a deaf pig?!!
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X