• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BNP Win - What ya think?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Are you calling me a deaf pig?!!
    That's totally nasty to SallyAnne.

There's nothing wrong with her hearing.

Comment

Are you calling me a deaf pig?!!
      Nah, was a typo. What I meant was SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right...

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        Nah, was a typo. What I meant was SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right...
        WHS+1

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          That's totally nasty to SallyAnne.

There's nothing wrong with her hearing.
          Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          ggf x 2!
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
            WHS+1
            x 3!
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

ggf x 2!
              You swine!

Comment

Chap at work who wife is Asian heard their party political broadcast and decided it would be good to vote BNP!!

Comment

What's with the light brown jackets some of their people tend to wear, Richard Barnbrook's tailor seems to be working along the lines of Hitler's "smart casual" look.

Comment

Nick griffith

In a perverse way it's a good thing, they will make fools of themselves and it will also focus the minds of the mainstream parties.
                    They said exactly the same of adolf hitler 80 years ago. in the end it wasn't so funny after all

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                      You are right snaw. My mother in law is a racist as are many white older people. They however see the Tories as enough of a pro British party to not need to vote labour or anyone else.

Labour on the other hand are nowadays full of middle class liberals who wish to purge their guilt by patronising every immigrant, criminal and good for nothing there is. This leaves traditional labour supporters who have quite right wing views about immigration with no where else to go.
                      Not the guilt thing again! FFS

Comment

Working...
                      X