• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "BNP Win - What ya think?"

Collapse

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    You are right snaw. My mother in law is a racist as are many white older people. They however see the Tories as enough of a pro British party to not need to vote labour or anyone else.

Labour on the other hand are nowadays full of middle class liberals who wish to purge their guilt by patronising every immigrant, criminal and good for nothing there is. This leaves traditional labour supporters who have quite right wing views about immigration with no where else to go.
    Not the guilt thing again! FFS

Leave a comment:

• sappatz
    replied
    Nick griffith

In a perverse way it's a good thing, they will make fools of themselves and it will also focus the minds of the mainstream parties.
    They said exactly the same of adolf hitler 80 years ago. in the end it wasn't so funny after all

Leave a comment:

• GreenerGrass
    replied
    What's with the light brown jackets some of their people tend to wear, Richard Barnbrook's tailor seems to be working along the lines of Hitler's "smart casual" look.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Chap at work who wife is Asian heard their party political broadcast and decided it would be good to vote BNP!!

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    ggf x 2!
    You swine!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    WHS+1
    x 3!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    That's totally nasty to SallyAnne.

There's nothing wrong with her hearing.
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Nah, was a typo. What I meant was SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right...
    ggf x 2!

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Nah, was a typo. What I meant was SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right...
    WHS+1

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Are you calling me a deaf pig?!!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    That's totally nasty to SallyAnne.

There's nothing wrong with her hearing.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Even a deaf pig answers the dinner bell occasionally

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    You dont hear that very often!

Can we linger on it?

SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right...

Even a deaf pig answers the dinner bell occasionally

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    There was something on the news about how the BNP had already been in touch with other far-right, fascist, nationalist parties from other Euro-states to investgate how they could work together over Europe. Hmmm. Hasn't that been tried before?
    Hold on a sec.

I've been to Nurnberg. I like it, please don't go back there you fascist ****tards!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Rantor View Post
    SA is right
    You dont hear that very often!

Can we linger on it?

SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right ||SA is right || SA is right...

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    There was something on the news about how the BNP had already been in touch with other far-right, fascist, nationalist parties from other Euro-states to investgate how they could work together over Europe. Hmmm. Hasn't that been tried before?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X