• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spare bench seat up for grabs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wot we like to hear.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Good news!
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Excellent news!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Congrats, better than the dark side 360 degree reviews, raising the bar talks etc
            Ok OK I might not have got that permie hell hole of a job, everywhere i go there is someone having a dig.

Even my wife who is doing what ever she is doing is using it as a reason to have a go. Oh well that will be something else she could use for separation.
            Pleomax

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

Comment

Originally posted by Shimano105 View Post
              Only 5 weeks use by a Northern arsehole (no, I'm not referring to TykeMerc )

Off the bench for 6 weeks from tomorrow. Away from home and piss poor rate but as this was the only interview I've had in that time I can't be too picky at the moment.

Could extend another 6-9 months, although I'm hoping to have moved on by then.

Have a good weekend folks!
              Congrats. Success builds on success - It may be a tulip rate, but if you stick it out for a couple of months that should give you more momentum for the next one, perhaps on a better rate.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Someone else wants to phone interview me tomorrow now - better rate, longer gig and near home. Bugger!

I'm going to try and get this then line one up to start after the other finishes. Not sure if I can manage it but I'm going to have a damn good go - fingers crossed.

Comment

CONGRATS

no buses for months and then 2 come along together

Comment

Working...
                  X