• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

100% May Well Be Untrue FACTS About the BNP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I wouldn't.
    Not wishing to get into a flame war here, but the relevant phrase in my post was "British-born" = British citizens.

There are certain sectors of society (e.g., pretty much all of Bradford) that I'd be happy if they repatriated themselves but actively encouraging it as I believe that the BNP might one day seek to do is perhaps a step too far.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
      To be racist it has to be born of hatred. The BNP claim that it is not. The BNP would claim that the reason for it is to give back to the British what has been given away. They would say that Britain and the British have been undermined and diluted beyond recognition and they wish to redress the balance.
      We all know it is because they are racist, but I am asking for proof of what we all know in a reasoned argument.
      They could also argue that the reason why a lot of people came to the UK was for either financial benefit or for safety.

Now that a lot of people's home countries are becoming safer and or better economically surely they should be offered repatriation?

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
        Not wishing to get into a flame war here, but the relevant phrase in my post was "British-born" = British citizens.

There are certain sectors of society (e.g., pretty much all of Bradford) that I'd be happy if they repatriated themselves but actively encouraging it as I believe that the BNP might one day seek to do is perhaps a step too far.
        It's not a flame war, the key word was "voluntary". Voluntary is not the same as forcibly.

If people wish to return to their homeland or their parents homeland and it is safe for them to do so but they lack the means with which to do so then help could be provided.

Israel offers repatriation of Jews to their spiritual homeland.

Comment

Its either you "volunatarily" go..or face gradual reduction of your rights..The same way the jews were treated in Nazi germany. And what help would they receive...a swift kick in the teeth..a tenner to buy a suitcase? They haven't priced it out. I reckon it would cost billions.

And I notice the key word "centeralise"..this is not about increasing freedoms. This is about NG becoming a dictator.
          McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
          Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
            Its either you "volunatarily" go..or face gradual reduction of your rights..The same way the jews were treated in Nazi germany. And what help would they receive...a swift kick in the teeth..a tenner to buy a suitcase? They haven't priced it out. I reckon it would cost billions.

And I notice the key word "centeralise"..this is not about increasing freedoms. This is about NG becoming a dictator.
            Like I said. Can we debate this based on the evidence before us and not imagined (even with some solid basis) outcomes, or the usualy inflamatory language.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post

Care for some vinegar for your other chip?

Comment

What the difference between UKIP and the BNP?

About 13 years private education...
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Various anti-BNP films, posters, facts etc on the Unite Against Fascism website.
                  Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    They could also argue that the reason why a lot of people came to the UK was for either financial benefit or for safety.

Now that a lot of people's home countries are becoming safer and or better economically surely they should be offered repatriation?
                    Does that include all those Anglo - Saxons,Vikings,Normans and Irish who came here ??

Comment

Originally posted by denver2k View Post
                      Does that include all those Anglo - Saxons,Vikings,Normans and Irish who came here ??
                      Yup. Genetically, I'm Scandinavian

Comment

Working...
                      X