• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

10 mins until PMQ

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Christ! Is he blind?
    I don't know about the late great JC, but Blunkett is!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
      Golden Clown always comes out with the "Tories have no policy" line. Why Call me Dave doesnt tell him they are in opposition and are not required to put forward policy I will never know.

I have always felt that the "you are crap" or "you couldnt do better" argument is a smoke screen for "we know we are crap but will try and con the voters that you are worse".
      Totally agree "we are tulip but the other lot are tulipe" what a pathetic argument. My next least favourite goes along the lines of "things are already awful so let's make them a bit worse" - like people who say we might as well have ID cards and a DNA database because the gov already has loads of our data

Comment

Working...
      X