• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Man Utd Going Down !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The difference with Chelski and Man U is they have a solid middle while man u was weak there last night. I agree about Fletcher - he used to be pi55 poor but then he was filling Keanes boots and that is going to be a tough comparison. He's not world class by any stretch but way better than Anderson and he can tackle which is what we were missing last night. Barca simply had too much time on the ball. Come the big occasion and United seem to bottle it. Most pundits, even the foreign ones, were tipping United to win it - shame the players were not up to the job last night.

All in all though, winning the prem and the worthless cup and the world club thingy, missing the final of the FA cup on penalties and getting to the final of the champions league - not a bad season. I bet any other team would have swapped us for it!
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Tony, why not support Rochdale United and worry about staying in the fourth division forever, neither going up or down. Far more satisfying than associating yourself with hordes of southern glory hunters.

As many have said, Man Yoo missed a defensive midfielder to get amongst 'em. Ferguson had no option last night, but how anyone else thinks Carrick can do that job for England is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
      X