• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Man Utd Going Down !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Barca
    Go on FiveTimes, be brave and do a "LFC Premiership winners 2010" place holder.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      "Oh I guess Chelsea must be watching and thinking 'Oh we nearly beat this team' blah blah blah..." Yawn...zzzzzzzzzzzzz

FFS, just talk about the game in hand. Nobody gives a toss about Chelski etc.
      Thats not even game in hand now, its lost

And everyone (apart from red devils) are praising chelskis for their persistence..Draw is always better than a Loss(torn apart)..init

Comment

About time someone knocked Ferguson of that 'feckin' perch... role on 2009/2010.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Barca were very good, they didn't give Man U a chance on the ball.

I could gloat now being an Arsenal fan as we were thoroughly outplayed by Man U in the semi.... (Well actually I did gloat!) And tonight the gap between the teams seemed equally large. Across Europe there must be some happy people in football who have witnessed the English Premier League juggernaut grind to a halt.
          Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
            Across Europe there must be some happy people in football who have witnessed the English Premier League juggernaut grind to a halt.
            Engineered.

Chelsea were 'refereed' out of the final.

Man Ure were tulip mind.

Comment

Best side won, grrrr! as I said to a london based and born Liverpool fan
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 27 May 2009, 23:51.
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

What I don't understand, is why do they end up doing it again at some later date ?

Eg, when the Normans came over in 1066, and beat the Saxons on their home turf, that was the end of it.

They didn't arrange to have a rematch in Normandy 12 months later with the Saxons playing away did they ?

It was a case of 1 game, victor decided. Sorted.

I wish football was the same.

We could then have a World Cup, work out who is the best, and then be done with it. Imagine all the money we'd save on merchandise, footballer's fees, travel costs, etc.
                Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

By the way, did Ronaldo cry again?

Comment

I watched it on German telly so didnt get the punditry.
                    To be honest I was underwelmed by both teams. There was nothing sprkling about either of them.
                    I think Piquet should have been sent off for a professional foul. He was last man between Ronaldo and goal so should have been red not yellow.
                    Ronaldo should have been sent off for his petty and petulant behaviour. Scholes and Vidic were also candidates for reds for their antics.

Once again Barca proved they can dive with the best of them. I was surprised that there was not so much "simulation" from ManUre, but then again they never got near enough to play the ref for a penalty.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy198 View Post
                      By the way, did Ronaldo cry again?
                      No tears from any of the players. Stiff upper lip etc. Save it for the dressing room, ladies.
                      IMO 1 man lost that match for them and he wasn't even on the pitch - Stand up Sir Alex Berbatov for Park Starting without Tevez
                      Bored.

Comment

Working...
                      X