• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dilemma

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru
    I would put forward a hypothesis that the more time you have to post on this forum, the less important your job is.
    Fook....I've been rumbled
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Hey WS, perhaps my hypothesis is wrong as Chico doesn't seem to be posting now. Perhaps he's been sent on a tea run.
      Do you reckon he puts on his CV and mentions in his interviews that his decision making process is driven by God. And if not why not?
      Care to comment, Chico?

Note to self: ask about decison-making process as part of interviewing process. Need to eliminate nutters.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

sasguru

What did they say about delusions of grandeur? By your own words you are a failed contractor, an inadequate atheist, inarticulate, alcoholic, have low self esteem, prone to exaggeration. When I need tips on any of the above - I will come to you guru.
        Last edited by Chico; 27 October 2005, 13:29.
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Just curious, Chico. Why did you start this thread which is ostensibly to ask for advice when you already had a source of infinite wisdom to refer to?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
            you are a failed contractor, an inadequate atheist, inarticulate, alcoholic, have low self esteem, prone to exaggeration.
            You've just described me perfectly

Comment

Hmmmm. Or perhaps described himself.

Psychological projection, defined in Wikipedia as:

"A defense mechanism in which the individual attributes to other people impulses and traits that he himself has but cannot accept. It is especially likely to occur when the person lacks insight into his own impulses and traits."
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                Just curious, Chico. Why did you start this thread which is ostensibly to ask for advice when you already had a source of infinite wisdom to refer to?
                sasguru - read the thread again, note good replies from the likes of ancient and Wageslave, BB, Milan Alf W et al Twats like yourself and EO think by introducing a religious element you mock me NO - you are mocking yourselves. The contempt I have for your ilk cannot be overstated.
                Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Revised in light of subsequent findings...ahem.
                  Last edited by WageSlave; 27 October 2005, 14:16.

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                    Hey! Chico, when did I mock you? Please find me one post in the last few months when I have attacked you, criticised you or made fun of you in an unkind manner? In fact, find me one post in which I mention religion. Yet you see fit to insult me (calling me a twat) for no reason. What have I done to you to deserve that???

There is only one person on this forum I mock and that is myself. Perhaps I am mocking you when I try to give you advice on portfolio management or knowledge management?
                    Calm down sweetie and read it again, but put the full stop he missed out after the "et al". He seems to think you are OK.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                      Calm down sweetie and read it again, but put the full stop he missed out after the "et al". He seems to think you are OK.
                      Ah....well, ahem....that puts a slight different spin on it

Oh well, I am an idiot, so what do you expect

Comment

Working...
                      X