• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Early warning signs of workplace violence

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    I don't think that a fascination with guns is strange - if you have a gun you have power - and power is attractive especially to the weak who are otherwise powerless.
    Not if you have no bullets or are firing blanks
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
      Not if you have no bullets or are firing blanks
      I would have thought that an infertile weakling would find guns all the more attractive

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        I used to know a guy who owned a handgun before they were banned, if I had to profile him I would say he wasn't the sort of person who should be allowed anywhere near such a weapon.

He had a ceramic glock with a laser site, why would anyone need a gun that can't be detected by metal detectors just for target practice at the local shooting club?
        That reminds me of the guy who went through Bristol airport recently. They took his toothpaste off him because it wasn't in a reasealable plastic bag, but didn't complain about the shotgun cartridges in his pocket....

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          I would have thought that an infertile weakling would find guns all the more attractive
          That has conjured up a horrible image..... SAS with his todger shoved up a shotgun barrel..... Arghhhhh!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
            That has conjured up a horrible image..... SAS with his todger shoved up a shotgun barrel..... Arghhhhh!
            Eww.

Comment

Working...
            X