• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lucy Gordon tops herself ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sasguru
    Well done all. Superb CUK thread - from tragedy to cracking one off in 6 posts.
    I make that from tragedy to cracking one off "by return" but hey who is counting (except me obviously)
    Unfortunately Maths really isn't his strong point... ditto History & Geography....the result of an inner city comprehensive 'education'

HTH
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Unfortunately Maths really isn't his strong point... ditto History & Geography....the result of an inner city comprehensive 'education'

HTH
      How it must gall you that in spite of this, I am considerably more successful and richer than you. It's called raw talent.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        How it must gall you that in spite of this, I am considerably more successful and richer than you. It's called raw talent.
        What are the trapping of these riches sasguru?

A bedsit in London and an Aygo?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          What are the trapping of these riches sasguru?

A bedsit in London and an Aygo?
          Bedsit? Sold that for half a mill in 2007.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
          X