• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

European Elections : who are you voting for?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Voting Labour. No brainer.
    Yup me too. Labour made me rich.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Yup me too. Labour made me rich.
      And me. And is making me richer even more so now.

Notice how Rolls Royce are hiring to meet demand for their cars.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        UKIP for me.

Nigel farage is an all time great ranter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1waGanUNt0
        WHS
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Labour

You know it makes sense

If we get them all over there, maybe they will fiddle the European parliaments expense account instead of ours
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Another UKIP vote.

Comment

Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
              Another UKIP vote.
              You guys are just havin' a larf, right?

You are havin' a larf...

Comment

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
                You guys are just havin' a larf, right?

You are havin' a larf...
                a larf is one thing we wouldnt get with your lot signing all our powers over to the EU
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  a larf is one thing we wouldnt get with your lot signing all our powers over to the EU
                  But it doesn't make any sense voting for UKIP in these elections. All they do is pocket the cash and spend their time making youtube-friendly speeches to while the time away.
                  If people really wanted to change the laws regarding the EU and British membership, they'd vote in UKIP as their mp for Parliament - which to date they've spectacularly failed to do so...
                  Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
                    But it doesn't make any sense voting for UKIP in these elections. All they do is pocket the cash and spend their time making youtube-friendly speeches to while the time away.
                    If people really wanted to change the laws regarding the EU and British membership, they'd vote in UKIP as their mp for Parliament - which to date they've spectacularly failed to do so...
                    And you really think that any of the mainstream parties have any interest in changing the way that the EU is run?
                    If enough people voted for UKIP in the European elections then the mainstream parties may take note of the way the electorate feel about Europe. Voting for a mainstream party is voting to maintain the status quo.
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

You'll never guess who's standing as an independent in my constituency... Linky

I spat my tea across the kitchen when I saw her name.
                      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                      X