• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yay, some doom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    They’ll make it a condition for getting unemployment benefit and then ‘lend’ people the 60 quid to buy one; then people will have to pay interest for the privilege of being turned into lemmings.
    But without an ID card how will Our Glorious Leaders know whether they are handing over 60 quid to a sheep - sorry - honest, upright citizen or one of Bin Ladens chums? Goodness me, state sponsored terrorism. Again.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      But without an ID card how will Our Glorious Leaders know whether they are handing over 60 quid to a sheep - sorry - honest, upright citizen or one of Bin Ladens chums? Goodness me, state sponsored terrorism. Again.
      State sponsored terrorism indeed. How on earth did we get to the point in which, using Bushes expression, we are members of the axis of evil?

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
        How about - the absence of an ID Card may delay your access to state benefits.
        Ok Alf you can get a pat on the head too.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Ok Alf you can get a pat on the head too.
          Bump

This is an interesting discussion.

Comment

I think the point here is that ID cards will happen, and they will only be technically optional. Gobal Ids are the next step FYI.

If we create compound key of

Zip Code
            Door Number
            Mobile Phone IMEI
            NI Number
            DOB
            Surname
            Car Reg

They can build a picture of your whereabouts. Passports have biometrics so as you travel you already have a global id of sorts.

This is global enslavement people. Now you have enough debt to keep you and your children and their children enslaved.

Cue the dollar collapse.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
              State sponsored terrorism indeed. How on earth did we get to the point in which, using Bushes expression, we are members of the axis of evil?
              Well we started in Ireland, shifted to Africa then dropped in to Iraq via Afghanistan - twice. We seem to have pissed off quite a few people(or radical loonies as OGL would have us believe) along the way.
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                Well we started in Ireland, shifted to Africa then dropped in to Iraq via Afghanistan - twice. We seem to have pissed off quite a few people(or radical loonies as OGL would have us believe) along the way.
                I have great hope in the good people of Ireland, Africa, Iraq and Afghanistan to show a little more gumption than the sheeple of Britain and Western Europe.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  I have great hope in the good people of Ireland, Africa, Iraq and Afghanistan to show a little more gumption than the sheeple of Britain and Western Europe.
                  They've certainly shown it in the past, casting off the imperialists.

Comment

Working...
                  X