• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Toilet Etiquette

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    I imagine best would be to target almost tangent to the surface, after which the stream could be decelerated progressively. Quite unlike British ones that are flat and guarantee big puddles on the floor every time and where the patrons probably then use a sink that might have been designed for the job of decelerating wee.
    females are lucky in this respect, having a built-in flap dispersal system, an ideal design for irrigating crop fields in my opinion

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      I imagine best would be to target almost tangent to the surface, after which the stream could be decelerated progressively. Quite unlike British ones that are flat and guarantee big puddles on the floor every time and where the patrons probably use a sink that might have been designed for the job of decelerating wee.
      It all rather defeats the object of that favourite schoolboy game of ‘who can piss the highest’ where everyone attempts to piss upwards and leave a stain as high as possible on the wall. All good clean fun until young Winston comes in, rolls it out, hangs it up on a coat hanger and slashes all over the ceiling.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        females are lucky in this respect, having a built-in flap dispersal system, an ideal design for irrigating crop fields in my opinion

A bit like loosely covering a hosepipe with your thumb.
        I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

I liked the urinals in this club I once visited where instead of a fly they had a waterproof video screen (well, wee-wee anyway) and you could could request what pictures you would like to pee on, such as your mother in law (which seemed to be a favourite.)

A few of the pubs here have little football goals with a small ball hanging down in the middle to aim at. I do like the blue pineapple chunks though
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I used to work for a bank where someone used to be sick in 4 out 5 cubicles and not flush daily! Someone once also poo'd on the floor (disgruntled perm I think!) after that they put signs up saying action would be taken for "inappropriate Behaviour"

Comment

Originally posted by GardenGirl View Post
              I used to work for a bank where someone used to be sick in 4 out 5 cubicles and not flush daily! Someone once also poo'd on the floor (disgruntled perm I think!) after that they put signs up saying action would be taken for "inappropriate Behaviour"
              Was this a large Dutch bank in Amsterdam known by a three letter name or is this behaviour common in the international banking ‘fraternity’? Someone at my last clientco used to leave a skidmark on the seat every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Was this a large Dutch bank in Amsterdam known by a three letter name or is this behaviour common in the international banking ‘fraternity’? Someone at my last clientco used to leave a skidmark on the seat every day.
                Nope it was a certain UK bank that hasn't taken a government bailout but choose the Far East for money instead

Comment

Nope it was a certain UK bank that hasn't taken a government bailout but choose the Far East for money instead
                  Ah, so this is an international banking standard!

How can we entrust our savings to people who aren't even potty trained?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Ah, so this is an international banking standard!

How can we entrust our savings to people who aren't even potty trained?
                    Interesting thought maybe this is why the banks went belly up!

Comment

Interesting thought maybe this is why the banks went belly up!
                      Because they were full of tulip?

IGMC

Comment

Working...
                      X