• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yahoo Answers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yahoo Answers

Anyone else find this the most genius contraption known to man. Some of it is genius.

My two favourite questions are:

"How to go about suggesting my gf about her sending me some eh risqué pictures of her *blush*?"

and

"I'm 26 weeks pregnant, cats keep following me about. Is that normal"

Forum holiday anyone?

Women: Would you turn a guy down purely because he had some metal in his dick?

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
      Women: Would you turn a guy down purely because he had some metal in his dick?

Like a prince albert?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Like a prince albert?
        Maybe he's shooting blanks
        'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
        Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
          Anyone else find this the most genius contraption known to man. Some of it is genius.
          I love it too.

Got into trouble when I went into the pets section and asked:

Question to female pet owners: Have you got a nice pair of puppies?

They didn't like that

Comment

When I was at Y! (and, as it happens, doing some re-engineering of the I18N aspects of Answers) we had an internal webdev conference. Norm (if you don't know who that is, you don't need to) gave a brilliant presentation about Best Practices and Coding Standards, which included the immortal words:
            "So much of what we work on in Yahoo! involves lists: flickr is lists of images; del.icio.us is lists of links; Answers is lists of idiots asking 'How can I tell if I'm pregnant?'"

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
              Maybe he's shooting blanks

banks

It's an open season you know...

Comment

I recall a quotation where someone described yahoo answers along the lines of "millions of people all asking if they are pregnant"

I wish I could find the original quote - it was pretty funny !

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  I recall a quotation where someone described yahoo answers along the lines of "millions of people all asking if they are pregnant"

I wish I could find the original quote - it was pretty funny !
                  Would that be the quote in Nick's post above?
                  Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Working...
                  X