• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hillsborough - 20 years on

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I found out yesterday that Cybercretin is over 40. From his juvenile posts I had him pegged as early twenties.
    By his own admission he's also single.
    He drove 300 miles at Easter (on his own) to watch a footie match.

Are you getting the picture now? Would be sad except you can't help hating the twunt.
    He's closer to 60 than 40. He's due to retire in a couple of years and doesn't have a significant other to <paraphrase> drain his resources </paraphrase>
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      He's closer to 60 than 40.
      eek

Ah well that explains the fixed mind, lack of originality, opinionatedness and collection of prejudices.
      The cretinism was there from birth, most likely.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        He's closer to 60 than 40. He's due to retire in a couple of years and doesn't have a significant other to <paraphrase> drain his resources </paraphrase>

Comment

Originally posted by JamieMoles View Post
          Do you disagree with the point I made? If so - how so? Do you deny the "steaming" took place? If you accept it took place why can you not see that those steamers bear some culpability for the tragedy that unfolded as a result of their actions....?

I also heard last night on the radio that in the 2005 final that Liverpool won on penalties after 3-3 at full-time, Liverpool fans were using fag packets to show as tickets and many gained entrance. They never learn and the fact that they are callling for a reopening of an investigation that found them in no way culpable beggers belief !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
            I also heard last night on the radio that in the 2005 final that Liverpool won on penalties after 3-3 at full-time, Liverpool fans were using fag packets to show as tickets and many gained entrance. They never learn and the fact that they are callling for a reopening of an investigation that found them in no way culpable beggers belief !!
            Hey cybertwunt, haven't you finished tugging yourself off over this issue?
            Isn't there a plane crash you can gloat over, you complete bell-end?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
            X