• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't mention this to the Wife or GF

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    It's a bit sad that dogmatic people try to knobble potentially life saving treatments.

Smallpox was eliminated from the population by a huge vaccination campaign, many other serious and debilitating conditions have been hugely suppressed, I can't see a valid reason for people to object to HPV vaccinations. Personally I'd support them being given to all children and adults irrespective of gender.
    Same here... regardless of gender or religion for that matter. If it saves lives then it should be done.
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Don't mention this to the Wife or GF
      And especially not to both.
      The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        Its overrated anyways.
        A BJ makes your day but anal sex makes your whole week

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Giving or receiving?

Personally, I've got "exit only" tattooed on my arse!
        Whoooshhh!

Old news though: Last updated - Thursday, 10 May 2007, 07:40 GMT 08:40 UK

I knew some religious types who allowed their daughter to have it at age 13, on the basis that she might "fall away" in future. But they're the type who think that religious belief is something you work out for youself. Parents can guide, but ultimately, it has to be the kids choice or it ain't worf nuffink.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Whoooshhh!
          I knew some religious types who allowed their daughter to have it at age 13, on the basis that she might "fall away" in future. But they're the type who think that religious belief is something you work out for youself. Parents can guide, but ultimately, it has to be the kids choice or it ain't worf nuffink.
          If having previously read the first post, you then later jump straight to the end, this sounds really quite odd.
          The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
            If having previously read the first post, you then later jump straight to the end, this sounds really quite odd.
            You're the one talking about jumping straight to the end
            "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

[QUOTE=NotAllThere;816462]Whoooshhh!

QUOTE]

I am wasted here

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                Its overrated anyways.
                A BJ makes your day but anal sex makes your whole week

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                    I can't see a valid reason for people to object to HPV vaccinations.
                    The test group for the vaccine trials was 16 - 24 year old females. In their wisdom, someone decided that the vaccine should be routinely given to girls of 13 (pre-puberty in many cases).

Reports coming from the test-nation of everything medical, the USA, have some very disturbing results, from headaches and blisters, to seizures, paralysis and death. I'd say that's a valid reason to object to putting your daughter forward as an unpaid guineapig; my own will be eligible very shortly but she won't be having it until there's been far more independent testing, or until she's old enough to decide for herself.
                    Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      Whoooshhh!

Old news though: Last updated - Thursday, 10 May 2007, 07:40 GMT 08:40 UK

Strangely weird.....What religion these "religious people" follow?

Comment

Working...
                      X