• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The I like women thead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Not all of them though.

I don't think much of this one
    AKA 'The Emperor' in Star Wars. (Squint, and imagine she's wearing a black cape and holding a lightsabre)

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
      AtW likes them so much he is saving up to become one.
      Hell hath no fury as a HAB scorned, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Not all of them though.

I don't think much of this one
        COAFB!!!

The image is burned onto my retina!

FFS, next time post a NSFW!

Comment

Originally posted by FSM with Cheddar View Post
          The I like women thead

Over to you
          What's 'thead'? Do you mean you like women grouped in tables with headers?

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I would like to show my support for this topic
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by FSM with Cheddar View Post
              Over to you
              Thank you Dear. We like you too...
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I was just reading this thread and I can hear the woman next door 'enjoying' her husband. Well I presume it's her husband..... Whoever it is, he likes women too and by the sound of it, she likes him.

Comment

Working...
                X