• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Our cat died

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry to hear this Brillo

We have 3 cats and me and the hubby would be utterly devastated if anything ever happened to any of them.

I dont mean to kick you when you're down, but I just can't understand why people let their cats out. We'd never let ours outside - anything could happen to them, and often does I would be pacing the floor until they came back!
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

sympathies for your loss

my cat has run away - he occasionally comes back at about 9.00 in the evening

I think someone else is feeding him as he sometimes appears with a friend.

to be honest we have not got a cat flap and I think he got bored being either stuck in the house or locked out of the house while we were all at work.

I did lose 2 cats to the road when i was younger - was gutted for days.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        sympathies for your loss

my cat has run away - he occasionally comes back at about 9.00 in the evening

I think someone else is feeding him as he sometimes appears with a friend.

to be honest we have not got a cat flap and I think he got bored being either stuck in the house or locked out of the house while we were all at work.

I did lose 2 cats to the road when i was younger - was gutted for days.

This thread is making me so sad

I'm going to load my little Portia up as my avatar for a while to cheer all us cat lovers up x x x x
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

I'm going to load my little Portia up as my avatar for a while to cheer all us cat lovers up x x x x
          Have you been putting your pussy in the nuclear reactor again? It appears to be luminescing.

Comment

Can't wait to get home and say hello to my cat... even though he's in his wooden box by the front door... he was my mate, I was devistated when he had to be put down.. I'm almost having a cry at my desk

Comment

Sorry for your loss. This might give you some closure:

http://www.ooze.com/ooze13/cats.html
              "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

oh ffs. I like cats. But they don't live for ever, and they're not people. The way you're all going on here, you'd think you were a bunch of sentimental dog lovers.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  oh ffs. I like cats. But they don't live for ever, and they're not people. The way you're all going on here, you'd think you were a bunch of sentimental dog lovers.
                  I still miss my dog...

Comment

Originally posted by dezze View Post
                    I still miss my dog...
                    Keep practising. Your aim will improve eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                      Sorry for your loss. This might give you some closure:

http://www.ooze.com/ooze13/cats.html

I dont think I will show that to Mrs BP!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X