• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why do men understand biology so much better than women ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like my bacon burnt

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      And ensures that it's dead...

That's an interesting thought. Maybe I should start asking for my steaks at bovine core temperature ...

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
        That's an interesting thought. Maybe I should start asking for my steaks at bovine core temperature ...
        Don't cook it, just cut of the horrns, wipe it's arse and stick it on the plate
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Well done steak is so worng... I like to cut into it, let it bleed and then dip my chips in it. Yum!
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

When asked if I want my steak blue (much to the consternation of the snotty waiter) my stock answer is typically "So blue, it's practically translucent"

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Don't cook it, just cut of the horrns, wipe it's arse and stick it on the plate
              I used to have a PM who'd come out with that line every night at dinner, your not FC are you?

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                Well done steak is so worng... I like to cut into it, let it bleed and then dip my chips in it. Yum!
                You are Hannibal Lecter and I claim my fava beans with a fine Chianti.

A friend of mine, when asked how he would like his steak, responds "I'd like a good vet to be able to get it back on its feet in 10 minutes".
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                  You are Hannibal Lecter and I claim my fava beans with a fine Chianti.

A friend of mine, when asked how he would like his steak, responds "I'd like a good vet to be able to get it back on its feet in 10 minutes".

My parents say they expect my steak to moo when I first cut into it.
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

My parents say they expect my steak to moo when I first cut into it.
                    I do that if I'm eating with vegetarians - insert the steak knife and make a mooooooooooooooooooooooo noise, if for no other reason than to upset 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Crosby View Post
                      I used to have a PM who'd come out with that line every night at dinner, your not FC are you?
                      Nope, not as far as I am aware. Unless he's Sparticus.

It's not an original line by anymeans

The other version is "If a good vet could get it up on it's feet again it's done just right."
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X