• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dreams - do they have significance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tainted Love - that brings back memories!
    Still have it on original cassette somewhere - havn't got a cassette player anymore though!
    Beer
    is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
      Aha, fond of 80's new wave music Pogle ?

It was a great era for music, both electro, goth and metal...
      Late 70's early 80's was a great time musically. I used to go and see LOADS of bands - never saw Soft Cell though.
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Watched the video for Gary Numan's Cars the other day on UTube - pretty impressive.

Altough one outstanding song from that epoch remains the Human League - "I'm only Human" being one of the most sublime and tender Love Sons I have ever heard.

PS Do you dream in colour ?
        Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 24 March 2009, 15:30.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
          Wathced the vidoe for Numan's Cars the other day on UTube - pretty impressive.

Altough my fav form that ear remains the Human League - "I'm only Human" being one of the most sublime and tender Love Sons I have ever heard.
          Being boiled - great track and probably the only pop song to include the word sericulture

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
            Watched the video for Gary Numan's Cars the other day on UTube - pretty impressive.

Altough one outstanding song from that epoch remains the Human League - "I'm only Human" being one of the most sublime and tender Love Sons I have ever heard.

PS Do you dream in colour ?
            Only when I'm living in my limousine

Comment

The trick with dreams is to tell differentiate between:

Those that are important because God is telling you something;
              Those that are important because your subconcious is telling you something you need to know about yourself, your worries, your hopes;
              Those that aren't important but are being generated by important events in the past or about to occur (or you hope or worry will occur) in the future
              Those that are trivial because it's just your subconscious working on the filing, and occasionally prodding the creative part of your brain
              Those that are trivial because you just happen to be sleeping on your knob in a particularly stimulating way
              Those that are trivial because it's just Satan or one of his minions trying to scare you.

I think that covers all the bases.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                Only when I'm living in my limousine
                Do you Dream at All ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMmmhyrvRsE

One Sweet Dream - Came True - Today

Comment

Working...
                X