• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Google streetview

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
    .. should be rolled back too?
    wheels... rolled back. Good one.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
      I looked out my window the other day and saw a car with a huge metal frame on the roof with cameras on, it just wizzed round the car park and drove off.

Is this for street view do you think?
      Yep. Thats exactly how its done.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=%22street+view%22+car&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GBfficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=VZ3DSaPUKZC0jAe5oOSPCw&sa=X&oi=image_result_g roup&resnum=5&ct=title
      The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
        True, and the wheel means those same terrorists can get to and from the target a lot quicker, improving the chance of mission success, so maybe that bit of new technology should be rolled back too?
        Absolutely

Should've guessed you'd be into it - perhaps v2 would require us all to stand outside our homes brandishing our ID cards for the camera? :P
        Last edited by Ruprect; 20 March 2009, 13:46.
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Well Google maps still shows my house as a building site so is at least 3 years out of date.

At that rate its not much use.

Comment

Think you need to download google earth for street view??
            l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Hope none of you were that guy caught coming out of a sex shop in Soho.

Google forgot to blur his face.
              'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
              Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post

Google "forgot" to blur his face.
                course they did
                "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post

Google forgot to blur his face.
                  Damn

Comment

Just wait until they release Google Woman. Then some on here will be able to visit some more places they have never been before

Comment

One too many beers on the stag do, caught!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sciencean...s.html?image=2

The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Working...
                      X