• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bargain !!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    If you think that I am a loser because I considerably better off than you, fine !!!

Financial isn't the only - or even the best kind of wealth

Comment

It's taken a lot of hard work over the decades, fending off all of those beautiful women looking for a meal-ticket !!
      If you think that I am a loser because I considerably better off than you, fine !!!
      I don't like to judge, but I think the first quote puts you firmly in the loser (or perhaps misogynist) camp.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        I don't like to judge, but I think the first quote puts you firmly in the loser (or perhaps misogynist) camp.
        gay
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

That will be a 'no', then.

Comment

This message is hidden because Cyberman is on your ignore list.
            'elf and safety guru

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Ah, a new member of the Walter Mitty club currently populated by DP, Threaded and AtW.
              Oi, I don't want him in our club.

Comment

You are that character off the Harry Enfield show! "I think you'll find I'm considerably richer than yow".
                Bored.

Comment

Has anybody else received their council tax bill yet ?

Mine is 1,211 pounds inclusive of single person 25% discount for a 4 Bed detached Band E residence.
                  £2320.60
                  If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Originally posted by Chantho View Post
                    £2320.60

WOW !!! That's virtually 200 quid a month just to have your bins emptied.

Comment

WOW !!! That's virtually 200 quid a month just to have your bins emptied.
                      You see - that's wealth.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X