• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Creating money won't hurt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    Most jobs become a grind over time and thus I have changed career a few times. I simply don't understand the mentality of somebody that does not want copious leisure-time.

For it is written

Genesis 3:19:

By the sweat of your face You will eat bread Till you return to the ground, Because from it you were taken; For you are dust, And to dust you shall return."

Jings - Im really in a Biblical Mood today - anyone else feeling a wee bit Starless and Bible Black ?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Do what I do and just get a job that is not a grind.

HTH
      WHS
      "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
        For it is written

By the sweat of your face You will eat bread Till you return to the ground, Because from it you were taken; For you are dust, And to dust you shall return."

Jings - Im really in a Biblical Mood today - anyone else feeling a wee bit Starless and Bible Black ?

So I must not enjoy myself because the bible says so ? Now I understand why I am gradually veering towards atheism.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Do what I do and just get a job that is not a grind.

HTH
          Flipping burgers is not for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
            So I must not enjoy myself because the bible says so ? Now I understand why I am gradually veering towards atheism.
            Nope - for it is written -

I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live.

13 That everyone may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all his toil—this is the gift of God.

So there you have it - enjoy your life.

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
              Flipping burgers is not for everyone.
              So go to night school and improve your lot then.

HTH
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

For it is written

For it is written - Python 1:12

"..and St Attiloc held the Hand Grenade up on high saying "Oh Lord, bless this thy Hand Grenade - that with it though mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits"

And the Lord did grin."
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

[I]

I'm not sure it would get past the web filters here
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
                    For it is written - Python 1:12
                    "..and St Attiloc held the Hand Grenade up on high saying "Oh Lord, bless this thy Hand Grenade - that with it though mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits"

And the Lord did grin."
                    Book of Armaments (Chapter 2, verses 9-21)
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X