• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

going home. re-bond with the cat, see the g'friend. get out on a hill hopefully on sunday and then early start monday to do it all over again...

Comment

I have to go shopping tomorrow. I hate shopping : but I need training shoes and work trousers. Looks like bluewater.

Comment

Going home tonight, picking up daughter on way. Hopefully buying a new TV tomorrow.Taking it easy for rest of weekend, driving back to London Sunday evening.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by scotspine View Post
          going home. re-bond with the cat, see the g'friend. get out on a hill hopefully on sunday and then early start monday to do it all over again...
          Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
          Going home tonight, picking up daughter on way. Hopefully buying a new TV tomorrow.Taking it easy for rest of weekend, driving back to London Sunday evening.
          No no no!!!!!!! Both of you a big

Your weekend plans shouldn't include thoughts of heading back Sunday/Monday to do it all over again!!!!!

Both of you need to reassess your lives at once!

x x x x
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Im thinking of going to Bodyworks at the O2 - anyone been?

Comment

Going to Crufts.

Not so PC this year, but still a great show.
              Originally posted by cailin maith
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

Watching football & drinking Saturday, taking the kids to play football Sunday.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Hopefully I will be setting out my rasied beds, and planting out this seasons potatoes.
                  SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

Curry tonight !
                    Hairdressers on Saturday and then pick some paint to decorate the bedroom
                    Take DS to kids party on Sunday and then out to Sunday lunch somewhere
                    Sit and chill in the evenings !
                    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Skiing Saturday. Working Sunday.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X