• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No breaking SKA news just yet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coalman View Post
    All right, for those who have only joined the board recently - what the f**k is SKA?

<ducks for cover>
    It's a distributed search engine which when you type "Google" returns

No results found. Did you mean Goggle?

(probably - haven't tried though)
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Coalman View Post
      All right, for those who have only joined the board recently - what the f**k is SKA?

<ducks for cover>
      I have been here years and still wonder what the f**k is SKA. I think the s stands for Squirrel though....

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Let me just repeat this once (hopefully for the last time): while you can laugh at myself, prospects of my business I'd strongly ask to avoid making statements that I am making "ponzi" schemes or any kind or anything of this sort: these accusations are totally false and should not be made as a joke of any kind because I won't take them as a joke.
        I dont think there is an danger of anyone here finding you funny. Annoying maybe : but not funny.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I dont think there is an danger of anyone here finding you funny. Annoying maybe : but not funny.
          It does not bother me. What bothers me is that some people here don't know that jokes are over when serious stuff begins: it may not be obvious to you, but let me repeat again: doing things such as -

1) post links in thread to real person/business on this board
          2) make false statements about that business implying "ponzi" stuff etc

is not something that's funny because it can be picked on by people who found this thread and did not bother read whole lot.

Unless you are prepared to post link to your own name and business website, you should not be posting others who also talk on this board, it seems pretty obvious actually, I thought something along these lines were in rules just to avoid stupid situations?

I don't have a problem people linking to my site and naming me here, however I do have problem if someone starts calling me essentially fraud on here - this can't be left unanswered.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            ditto, i.e. with respect to you BP

I'm alright Jack

Comment

seconded,

I guess Brillo mixed himself up with Alexej

Alexej, I removed the link I posted.

no worries

YOU will have the last laugh, make your point but don't let the noddys here try to suck you in

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                <removed due to legal threat from AtW>
                What I told him is this:

1) his statement is totally false and he knows it (or at least should know after I told him)
                2) this thread mentions me and competitor who is likely to find it at some time in the future
                3) if competitor incorrectly takes on his words and makes similar claims I'll most likely have to sue them
                4) they will bounce back lawsuit to the person who posted it on here as source (DimPrawn)

Conclusion: don't post such things in thread that links to real business and better don't make such serious accusations at all unless you can back them up.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                  Alexej, I removed the link I posted.
                  Thanks, the link per se wasn't a problem.

I never had issue with people who are skeptical and all that, that's fine by me. However ones links and real names are posted one should be careful what he says - some 3rd part people who come around and read this may easily misinterprete words and it can have negative effect on the person who was named, now that won't be right.

So don't post links/real names unless you are prepared to do the same for yourself.

Comment

FFS Are you still winking around posting utter crap on here? Get on with your so-called "business" and make it work - or not. Then get on with your miserable life, one way or another.

HTH
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      Get on with your so-called "business" and make it work - or not.
                      It works already. That's why I am being fairly protective about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X