• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No breaking SKA news just yet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers DP

Comment

Comment

it is rocket science...

read this one...

if you make it to the bottom and still have your brain intact

I'll stick with the .Net

Milan.
        Last edited by milanbenes; 5 March 2009, 09:37.

Comment

<removed due to legal threat from AtW>
          Last edited by DimPrawn; 4 March 2009, 16:35.

Comment

Reprinted even in China - just think of all millions of Chinese folks joining in.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              has instead effectively sold the data he has collected for free to make money.
              This is done with consent of the people involved. Since you are not involved in any meaningful way (which is a good thing) I did not ask your view on that, you might want to take a note however that I will be transferring 20% of company shares to a Limited Liability Partnership that will be in turn owned by qualifying project members: I have already taken legal advice on this matter and I expect this to happen before end of this month.

What this means is that we will probably be the first company that actually shared business with volunteers who helped build it - that in itself is something that I am personally very proud of, more so given certain people who wasted good chance to get involved early on.

I'd strongly advise you to check facts first before posting false information in a thread that contains links to personal businesses like mine - I think we'd been through this already sometime ago (it's my business that people pick at, why won't you link to yours instead?).

Let me just repeat this once (hopefully for the last time): while you can laugh at myself, prospects of my business I'd strongly ask to avoid making statements that I am making "ponzi" schemes or any kind or anything of this sort: these accusations are totally false and should not be made as a joke of any kind because I won't take them as a joke.
              Last edited by AtW; 4 March 2009, 16:01.

Comment

All right, for those who have only joined the board recently - what the f**k is SKA?

<ducks for cover>
                Beer
                is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
                Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Coalman View Post
                  All right, for those who have only joined the board recently - what the f**k is SKA?

<ducks for cover>
                  Have you tried clicking on any of the links in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    Have you tried clicking on any of the links in this thread?
                    Why bother when I can get more amusing (and maybe factual) responses from the congrgation?
                    Beer
                    is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
                    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Coalman View Post
                      Why bother when I can get more amusing (and maybe factual) responses from the congrgation?
                      It's a tool for generating random My Lunch posts.

HTH.
                      Last edited by Clippy; 5 March 2009, 00:24. Reason: Speeling!

Comment

Working...
                      X