• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Friday top 5 annoyances

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Crosby View Post
    Doesn't everyone?
    With your feet on the desk.... Nice

Comment

People who stop at the top of an escalator to figure out which way they should head, or just to chat, thereby blocking everyone else from getting on.

Comment

Tourists on the District line this morning who stand on the left on the escalator.
        Cats are evil.

Comment

The person who filled trap 2 with toilet paper.

Comment

wow, you Londoners are easily annoyed!
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme View Post
              The person opposite who coughs and sneezes all day.
              The person opposite who talks to himself all day.
              The person opposite who sneezes down himself, wipes it up with a tissue then throws the tissue on his desk.
              The person opposite who makes love noises while he's eating
              The person opposite !

(yes one person with so many annoying habits)
              I'm now picturing you sat at a desk with a mirror in front of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                2. The sound of crisps being eaten
                I've just been given a bag of Builders Breakfast flavoured crisps to try

Comment

1. people sniffing on trains
                  2. mobile phone use
                  3. people not indicating a left when i am out running
                  4. minimum wagers on power trips
                  5. gf moaning

Comment

Currently I'm getting very annoyed by the council gits who are "traffic calming" every road around here.

YOU DO NOT NEED SPEED HUMPS EVERY 20 YARDS!

Comment

I'm annoying myself by sitting here watching the trash that itv spew out every morning... Although the general plebs that feature on Jeremy Kyle do make me feel far superior... I didnt know sigle celled organisms could speak

Comment

Working...
                      X