• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

University Challenge and that plain swotty girl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think she would be better at nouring on a piece of cheese

BTW Isn't the Mash a rip off of Viz, is it written by the same people?
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      I think she would be better at nouring on a piece of cheese

Comment

I am sure she is a very intelligent likeable young lady with a glittering career ahead of her which she fully deserves due to her hard work and dilligence.

But lets cut to the chase would you hit it?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

Depends on the rate. My rate.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            I think it's more aimed at being a UK version of theonion.com which seems to have lost its way somewhat of late
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              I am sure she is a very intelligent likeable young lady with a glittering career ahead of her which she fully deserves due to her hard work and dilligence.

Yep!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                I don't know how it is spelt... a mouse does it, like nibbling
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
                  Yep!
                  For free?

Comment

Depends on with blue stockings or without. I'm a sucker for stockings.

Comment

Originally posted by lightng View Post
                      Depends on with blue stockings or without. I'm a sucker for stockings.
                      You suck stockings?

Comment

Working...
                      X