• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blaming culture in UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blaming culture in UK

This is definetely your fault!
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

No it's not, and stop trying to slope it off by blaming someone else, we know it's your fault.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Oh no it isn't, it's behind you, etc., etc......

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
        This is definetely your fault!
        It wiznae me !

Comment

What.... blaming culture in the UK...

there wasn't blaming culture before... its your fault.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

At the risk of having Snaw and Bagpuss swinging merrily from my nuts again, whatever happened to the English stiff upper lip, calm dignity and resolve?

Now we are a nation of whiners and cry babies, given to public displays of emotion.

Comment

I'll tell you what

For a fee, I'll take the blame for anything you like to get you off the hook with your boss. Or your wife.

So if your code has inadvertently emptied a client database, its archives, logs and backups, or your wife finds a pair of used knickers in your car, tell them it was me and I'll back you up.

Wendigo
              MeaCulpa Ltd

PS Nothing illegal mind - I'll need enough to retire on for a stretch in old chokey.

Comment

Working...
              X