• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A wise man once said......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A not so wise man once said...

There shall, in that time, be rumours of things going astray, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment....

At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock. Yea, it is written in the book of Cyril that, in that time, shall the third one......
    I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Confucious he say - man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day!

Comment

Never wipe your knob on the curtains when she's looking.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
          Never wipe your knob on the curtains when she's looking.

I remember that thread, somthing about a helpdesk function......
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by Sionner
            Confucious he say - man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day!
            he also say, man who go through turnstile sideways is going to bangkok!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck
              he also say, man who go through turnstile sideways is going to bangkok!
              He also say "man who go out with flat chested woman has reason for feeling down"
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Confucius, he say

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                  Confucius, he say

That was said two and a half thousand years ago, so what does he mean by modern?
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                    how long till its Russia being invaded.
                    I can't see that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                      That was said two and a half thousand years ago, so what does he mean by modern?
                      Two and a half thousand years ago was considered modern two and a half thousand years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X