• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If I volunteed my 2 murderous felines their figures would go thru' the roof!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    Try some beta blockers. Your BP must be permanently through the roof.
    It's quite low actually. I'm not stressed, I just see what is wrong and mouth about it.

You are being rude. Not terminally rude. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
      It's quite low actually. I'm not stressed, I just see what is wrong and mouth about it.

What the fekk are you on about now? Not 'terminally rude'?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

My cats never seem interested in birds.

One of them took a big fat dozy woodpigeon once, and tore it into a pile of feathers I could have stuffed a mattress with, but on the whole, they are entirely rodent fixated.
        Trouble with most cats (and I have had cats as well as rats and mice) is that they have the wrong attitude to rodents. They see them as fun, and don't really want to exterminate them, just kill a few. That may even be a reflection of the predator's imperative (no predator ever exterminates a prey, since that would doom the predator; normally the predator dies out first), but it's no use to the rat-infested. A dog OTOH will eliminate the rodents because it doesn't want them there.

Comment

What the fekk are you on about now? Not 'terminally rude'?
          (sigh). Hannibal.

Comment

(sigh). Hannibal.
            Eh? Go and have a lie down.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Mowing orange peel into the lawn works quite well at stopping cats crapping on your lawn.

Most effective though is to wait until they're just about to squat, and open fire with a super-soaker.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Eh? Go and have a lie down.
                Now you are being more rude. How is your BP?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Mowing orange peel into the lawn works quite well at stopping cats crapping on your lawn.

Most effective though is to wait until they're just about to squat, and open fire with a super-soaker.
                  Like the orange peel

Have tried stalking them but since they are fed and I have to work, they have more time than I do and can always wait me out.

Comment

Now you are being more rude. How is your BP?
                    Sorry I just don't understand what you're getting at sometimes.

Sound and fury signifying nothing &c...

Just say what you mean in plain English.

My BP is through the roof - as usual.

Comment

eh? BM is one of the most polite posters on here : possibly the most polite.

Comment

Working...
                      X