• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Got my ass kicked by a yogurt!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my ass kicked by a yogurt!

I was in need of a meal on wednesday night. Very little real food it the house. Decided in my wisdom to to eat the eight pro-biotic yogurts that i had in my fridge instead of going shopping.

All i'll say it thats a lot of friendly bacteria to have at work.

I'm not trying that again.
    Last edited by Sockpuppet; 30 January 2009, 21:49.

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    I was in need of a meal on wednesday night. Very little real food it the house. Decided in my wisdom to to eat the eight pro-biotic yogurts that i had in my fridge instead of going shopping.

Dude you must feel awesome on the inside. Activia says so.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I was in need of a meal on wednesday night. Very little real food it the house. Decided in my wisdom to to eat the eight pro-biotic yogurts
      Have you been on the loo for two days???

Edit: I once scoffed eight very, very ripe bananas within a couple of hours. Eye of a needle, chaps, eye of a needle.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I guess that's one way to lose weight
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I'm guessing you no longer have that bloaty feeling
          'elf and safety guru

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            Have you been on the loo for two days???

Yep

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
            I guess that's one way to lose weight
            I was thinking this. I'll be on the bench in 4 weeks time. I wonder if an 1 week experiment using 300 Activia is in order.

Originally posted by thelace View Post
            I'm guessing you no longer have that bloaty feeling
            I feel hungry and full at the same time. Those are weird feelings to have at the same time.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Dude you must feel awesome on the inside. Activia says so.
            Not awesome no.

Comment

The common yoghurt is a very dangerous creature. Never underestimate it. Sockpuppet, it took eight to get you but only one to get me.

Two summers ago I left one in the car. It was one of the few hot days of the year. Anyway to cut a long story short, the thing exploded while I was parked up.

Remember watching Mr Bean trying to paint his room with a tin of paint and an explosive? It was just like that, the car was almost completely covered in yogurt save for a vague yoghurty silhouette of myself on the drivers window.

Took weeks to get rid of the smell from the car.
              Last edited by lightng; 31 January 2009, 00:29.

Comment

I'm not trying that again.
                Eight of them! Did you have a couple of bong hits to create such an appetite?

Comment

Originally posted by Jubber View Post
                  Eight of them! Did you have a couple of bong hits to create such an appetite?
                  Nah, I just hadn't eaten all day!

Comment

Send the pots to Gordon Brown with a note "Here's some bacteria who will vote for you - they are friendly bacteria"

Comment

Working...
                    X