• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

She didn't listen to a word I said

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    AW come on - everyone's done that in the bath - just to see how it looks...er...haven't they?
    If you need an unbiased opinion feel free to pm the pics

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      nice try
      "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        I too would be happy to offer an impartial opinion. Actually, I wonder if Xeno would lend out his webcam
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          ...Doesn't surprise me that 50% fail the medical and the doc might be right about the lack of PE in schools. Same here in NL. We sometimes get kids sent to the rugby club on their school 'sports orientation' and about 50% of 16 year old boys we see are incapable of doing one pressup or running 100 metres continually, never mind sprinting the length of the pitch.
          In CH, they reintroduced compulsory PE for all kids in pre-university full-time education a few years ago. Although after 16 school isn't compulsory, if they don't go to their PE lessons, or muck about when they do go, they can be kicked out.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
          X